Harnessing the 13+ years of expertise of Ocimum Biosolutions’ LIMS and ELN platform Biotracker™, Facility Tracker™ is an innovative and intuitive solution to your Core Facility Management requirements. Facility Tracker™ is exclusive, fully web based, ready-to-use software for Academic, R&D, CRO, Manufacturing and QA&QC core facilities. Facility Tracker™ has evolved from our decade of product and consulting experience in lab automation and lab data management. It is a solution to the need for such a product, identified from our experience in running and working with core facilities.
Why Facility Tracker™
Conceptualized, designed and developed with core objectives:
- Save Time and Cost involved in managing core facility.
- Increase core operations efficiency both functionally and financially.
- Automate and streamline processes with increased communication and connectivity within and outside the core facility.
- Low cost of entry, no software and hardware to install and manage.
- Fully web based, works best in desktops, laptops and tablet computers.
- Option to interface with ELN and upgrade to LIMS.
- Facility users, groups and roles management
- Instrument Management
- Inventory Management
- Sample Management
- Inventory Reorder or Restocking
- Scheduling – Instruments, Resources, Samples and Test
- Customer, PI and PI staff, Vendor and Collaborators Management
- Customer/PI Service request Management
- Results and Reports tracking
- Utilities – ID & 2D Barcodes, Tasks list, Dashboards, Email and SMS notifications
- Administrator – Manage settings, configurations, fields, modules, vocabulary
Additional Modules – Optional
- SOP/Protocol Management
- Module Design
- Instrument Interfacing
- Third party software interfacing
- Scale to LIMS
- Audit trails, User logs, GLP and GXP, 21 CFR Part 11, caBIG
- Web based, browser-independent solution
- Works on tablet PCs and Smart phones
- Offered as “On premise” solution and “SaaS” model
- APIs for easy, faster and secured data exchange with third party software and instruments
- Database Independent
CORE FACILITIES SUPPORTED
- Life Science
- Cell and Histology
- Hospital Research
- Agri Biotech
- Animal Research and Housing
- Food and Nutrition
- Manufacturing and Production
Available as “On Premise” or “SaaS” model. Whatever be the model, “you will hold complete rights on your data”.